Expanding the Food Movement in the Trump Era by Civil Eats “The most important work we can do now is to resist the authoritarian assault on democracy, prevent global catastrophe, and nurture civil society (including the burgeoning alternative food economy), even … Read More
Posts tagged: weight watchers
Expanding the Food Movement in Trump Era; Nutrition Planning 2017; Conflicts in Biotech is Pervasive; Cuomo Safeguarding Women’s Health and Continues Commitment to Off-Shore Wind; Groundbreaking Opportunities in Food System Overseas; SNAP is Right!
Posted on January 23, 2017
Posted in In The News Tagged with: abortion rights, biotechnology, Civil Eats, conflicts of interest, contraception, cuomo, educational program, good food movement, governor, gustolab, italy japan vietnam, Naomi Starkman, netflix lemony snicket, new york, Nutrition Education, off shore wind, plant-based diets, renewable energy, school gardens, social justice, sustainable democracy, weight watchers, women's health
or subscribe via RSS Feed
- My Interview with Acharya Shunya, Author of ‘Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom’
- Tofu Meatballs with Soy Sesame Drizzle, Gluten-free and Vegan
- iEat Green Hosts Mineola Girl Scout Troop and Joins Rally to Resist Trump; Acharya Shunya, Ayurvedic Teacher and Healer Joins Bhavani on PRN!
- Demand Investigation of Monsanto; Ask Congress NOT to Slash the EPA; Vote NO to Perdue; Join the Slow Food Movement!
- Vegetarian Fare in the Emerald Isle; Monsanto’s Cancerous Truth Revealed; Just Say No To GMO’S, Always!