Expanding the Food Movement in the Trump Era by Civil Eats “The most important work we can do now is to resist the authoritarian assault on democracy, prevent global catastrophe, and nurture civil society (including the burgeoning alternative food economy), even … Read More
Posts tagged: weight watchers
Expanding the Food Movement in Trump Era; Nutrition Planning 2017; Conflicts in Biotech is Pervasive; Cuomo Safeguarding Women’s Health and Continues Commitment to Off-Shore Wind; Groundbreaking Opportunities in Food System Overseas; SNAP is Right!
Posted on January 23, 2017
Posted in In The News Tagged with: abortion rights, biotechnology, Civil Eats, conflicts of interest, contraception, cuomo, educational program, good food movement, governor, gustolab, italy japan vietnam, Naomi Starkman, netflix lemony snicket, new york, Nutrition Education, off shore wind, plant-based diets, renewable energy, school gardens, social justice, sustainable democracy, weight watchers, women's health
or subscribe via RSS Feed
- iEat Green Encourages Everyone to Take to the Streets! Climate Change is Coming, Whether You Like It or Not! Rally to Protect the EPA! Holly Hughes, Author of the Annual Best Food Writing Anthologies Joins Bhavani on PRN!
- Climate March Info; Ban Fracking; Protect the EPA; Test Our Food For Chemicals; Fight Famine
- NYC Good Food Incubators; Tackling Food Waste; Trans Fat Ban Improves NYC Public Health; Slow Food Preserves Indigenous Products; NY Sun Works Greenhouse Project Ultimate Success
- iEat Green Interviews Nancy Romer, Life Long Activist, and Discusses The Peoples Climate March on 4/29 and the Protest Rally TODAY Against Land Grabbing!
- Rutabaga Mash with Coconut and Mint