Expanding the Food Movement in the Trump Era by Civil Eats “The most important work we can do now is to resist the authoritarian assault on democracy, prevent global catastrophe, and nurture civil society (including the burgeoning alternative food economy), even … Read More
Posts tagged: sustainable democracy
Expanding the Food Movement in Trump Era; Nutrition Planning 2017; Conflicts in Biotech is Pervasive; Cuomo Safeguarding Women’s Health and Continues Commitment to Off-Shore Wind; Groundbreaking Opportunities in Food System Overseas; SNAP is Right!
Posted on January 23, 2017
Posted in In The News Tagged with: abortion rights, biotechnology, Civil Eats, conflicts of interest, contraception, cuomo, educational program, good food movement, governor, gustolab, italy japan vietnam, Naomi Starkman, netflix lemony snicket, new york, Nutrition Education, off shore wind, plant-based diets, renewable energy, school gardens, social justice, sustainable democracy, weight watchers, women's health
or subscribe via RSS Feed
- iEat Green Shares Interview with Francesco Mastalia, Photographer of “Organic; Farmers and Chefs of the Hudson Valley”!
- Szechuan Seitan with Eggplant and Greens
- iEat Green has New Raised Beds! Spring is Bursting Out All Over; Farmers Markets are Opening! Photographer, Francesco Mastalia, Joins Bhavani on PRN to Talk About His Book, “Organic; Farmers & Chefs of the Hudson Valley”
- Last Chance to Submit Public Comment on Organics; Ban Styrofoam Food in School; Center for Food Safety; No Drilling Off Shore; Friends of the Earth Sign to Remove Pesticides; #DefundPipelines; Take Action to Stop Climate Denial
- Growth in Organic Industry Continues; Riverkeeper’s Massive Clean Up Success; Wind Engery Program Begins Training for Mine-workers; Farmer’s Mark Season Boosts Access to Fresh Produce; Biodiversity Makes a Comeback