Growing in the City Without Water or Sunlight, Say What? Since Ed Harwood first began thinking about how to feed the population of New York City in the year 2050, vertical farming has become the most recent buzz in food … Read More
Posts tagged: case against sugar
Vertical Farming; Renewable Energy Isn’t Going Anywhere; Northeast Food Distributor Baldor Eliminates Food Waste; NY Nuclear Power Plant Finally Shutdown; Sugar Kills, We Know; Eating Peanuts Early Could Prevent Peanut Allergies
Posted on January 10, 2017
Posted in In The News Tagged with: baldor, book review, case against sugar, child health, community action, dan barber, entergy, environmental, food waste, indian point nuclear shutdown, new york, ny, peanut allergy, renewable energy, social movement, sugar kills, vertical farming
or subscribe via RSS Feed
- My Interview with Acharya Shunya, Author of ‘Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom’
- Tofu Meatballs with Soy Sesame Drizzle, Gluten-free and Vegan
- iEat Green Hosts Mineola Girl Scout Troop and Joins Rally to Resist Trump; Acharya Shunya, Ayurvedic Teacher and Healer Joins Bhavani on PRN!
- Demand Investigation of Monsanto; Ask Congress NOT to Slash the EPA; Vote NO to Perdue; Join the Slow Food Movement!
- Vegetarian Fare in the Emerald Isle; Monsanto’s Cancerous Truth Revealed; Just Say No To GMO’S, Always!