Bhavani’s presentations help people realize the impact food choices have on the global economy and environment, as well as overall health and wellness. Her seminars teach consumers how to make sustainable choices that support the transition to a greener way of life.
She encourages audiences to take a stand on improving our food system, and seeks to empower individuals with the tools necessary for “going green.” Bhavani is passionate about what she does, and she seeks to share her enthusiasm and inspire others to find ways to change old habits and adopt an eco-friendly lifestyle.
Previous speaking engagements have been held at various venues including:
- Slow Food Huntington
- Stony Brook Medical School
- Waldorf School of Garden City
- Huntington Cinema Arts Centre
- Winkler Center for Adult Learning
- Parent Resource Center in Port Washington
- Holistic Mom’s Network Chapter in North Shore
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship Huntington
- Reconstructionist Synagogue of the North Shore
- Roslyn Girl Scouts, East Williston School District
- Old Westbury Hebrew Congregation
- Wheatley High School
- Molloy College
Please contact us if you are interested in scheduling a speaking engagement.