With winter already here, this chili recipe is a great meal to warm up with. Not only is it quick and simple, but it is always a crowd-pleaser. Try it tonight!
- 1 can organic pinto beans
- 2 cans organic red kidney beans
- 1 can organic black beans
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 can cannellini beans
- ? can small tomato paste
- 2 organic onions, chopped
- 2 organic red pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 can organic fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 t. salt
- 1 t. chili powder (add more if you want it spicier)
- 3 t. cumin
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 Tbs. fresh, chopped cilantro
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Olive oil
- Saut? the onion in oil for 5 minutes and then add the carrots, red pepper and garlic.
- After 5 minutes, add the remaining ingredients.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!
Step-By-Step Photo Instructions
Saut? the onion in oil for 5 minutes and then add the carrots, red pepper and garlic.
After 5 minutes, add the remaining ingredients.
Serve with rice and enjoy!