- ? green cabbage, finely shredded
- ? red cabbage, finely shredded
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 3 Tbs. chopped parsley
- 1 Tbs. celery seed
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup organic mayo, or vegan mayo
- ? teaspoon salt
- Start by marinating the cabbage in the 1 cup of vinegar for 4 hours.
- Combine the cabbage, carrots, celery seed, salt, parsley, and mayo in bowl.
- Serve immediately, or can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Start by marinating the cabbage in the 1 cup of vinegar for 4 hours.